Finally, a mass spectrometry discussion group for Louisiana: LAMSDG
Publications matching [mass spectrometry]; click on the links for citation ranked articles.
Historical photographs of the Radiation Lab at Berkeley from 1935 to the 1960s at the National Archives.
I taught my Wikipedia Class – Spring 2016 Chemistry 4558 Mass Spectrometry using Wikipedia. The assignment was to create a new article or move an existing article up two spots on the WikiProject article quality grading scheme.
The articles were
- Electron transfer dissociation
- Surface-enhanced laser desorption/ionization
- Sample preparation in mass spectrometry
- Electron ionization
- Surface-assisted laser desorption/ionization
- Electron capture ionization
- Nanoscale secondary ion mass spectrometry
- Fast atom bombardment
All of the articles are the top Google hit for the article title, but this is to be expected for most mass spectrometry terms. More impressive are the images created by the students that are currently top ten Google hits for their associated terms. Even simple images are useful and because they can be shared. Keep your eye open for these images in future classes and presentations.