From Mass Spectrometry Terms
Revision as of 21:30, 23 April 2014 by Kkmurray
Terms from IUPAC Recommendations 2013
- K. K. Murray, R. K. Boyd, M. N. Eberlin, G. J. Langley, L. Li and Y. Naito, Pure Appl. Chem., 2013, 85, 1515-1609; DOI:10.1351/PAC-REC-06-04-06.
|IUPAC Recommendations 2013 Index|
- Orange Book terms
- Terms from the IUPAC Orange Book (Chapter 12 Recommendations for Nomenclature and Symbolism for Mass Spectroscopy )
- Abbreviations and acronyms for mass spectrometry terms
- PSI-MS terms
- Terms that have links to Proteomics Standards Initiative Mass Spectrometry Workgroup terms
- Deprecated terms
- Terms in common use, but are not compatible with IUPAC recommendations
- Obsolete terms
- Terms that may be encountered in older literature, but are no longer in use
- Superseded terms
- Terms that can still be found in the literature, but can be expressed more logically in newer terms
- Draft definitions
- Terms considered but not included or added after the latest IUPAC recommendations
- Stub pages
- Pages with no definition (but definition might be useful)
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Final"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 549 total.(previous 200) (next 200)
(previous 200) (next 200)