Mass defect profile
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The Mass defect profile page currently does not have any content, please see|
|All terms | IUPAC 2013 | Gold Book terms | Orange Book terms | Acronyms | Deprecated terms | Obsolete terms | Draft definitions | Stub pages|
Mass defect in mass spectrometry and nuclear physics
- Mass defect (mass spectrometry)
- The difference between the exact mass and the nearest integer mass
- Mass defect (physics)
- The difference between the mass of a composite particle and the sum of the masses of its parts
- Land, A. Neutrons in the Nucleus. I. Phys. Rev. 43, 620-623 (1933).
- Carlson (1960); High Resolution Mass Spectrometry. Interpretation of Spectra of Petroleum Fractions
- Kendrick (1963); A Mass Scale Based on CH2= 14.0000 for High Resolution Mass Spectrometry of Organic Compounds.
- Hughey (2001); Kendrick Mass Defect Spectrum:? A Compact Visual Analysis for Ultrahigh-Resolution Broadband Mass Spectra
- Zhang (2003); A software filter to remove interference ions from drug metabolites in accurate mass liquid chromatography/mass spectrometric analyses
- Hall, M.P., Ashrafi, S., Obegi, I., Petesch, R., Peterson, J.N., Schneider, L.V. Mass defect tags for biomolecular mass spectrometry. J. Mass Spectrom. 38, 809-816 (2003).
- Zhang (2009); Mass defect filter technique and its applications to drug metabolite identification by high-resolution mass spectrometry
- Sleno (2012); The use of mass defect in modern mass spectrometry
- Pourshahian (2017); Mass Defect from Nuclear Physics to Mass Spectral Analysis