We are combining atomic force microscopy (AFM) with near-field tip-enhanced laser ablation for sub-micrometer sampling from cells and tissue. This approach has applications in single cell bioanalysis by mass spectrometry and genomic sequencing.
- Wavelength-Dependent Tip-Enhanced Laser Ablation of Organic Dyes
- Patent: Tip Enhanced Laser Assisted Sample Transfer for Biomolecule Mass Spectrometry
- Tip-enhanced laser ablation and capture of DNA
- Wavelength Dependent Atomic Force Microscope Tip-enhanced Laser Ablation
- High Resolution Laser Mass Spectrometry Bioimaging
- Tip-enhanced laser ablation sample transfer for biomolecule mass spectrometry
- Posts not found